The Corporate Paralegal will assist lawyers in all stages of corporate transactions and with the preparations of documents necessary to comply with federal, state and local regulations. Candidates should be strong at research and writing, as well as organized and professional.
Some typical job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Preparing filings for business mergers, acquisitions or financings
- Drafting documents for many differing corporate actions such as agreements or contracts
- Assisting with compliance reporting and audits
- Drafting or responding to pleadings involved with corporate litigation
- General paralegal duties such as reserch and correspondence.
Motivated and qualified candidadtes should apply to submitting their resume.