1. General Reception Duties
- Greet visitors in a professional manner; notify appropriate personnel of visitor’s arrival.
- Promptly answer, screen and route incoming calls; take messages and distribute to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain the reception area, file room and conference rooms.
- Twice per day, check paper and toner in copier(s), fax machine, and printer(s). Refill as needed.
- Maintain postage machine. Refill as needed.
- Call for repairs and general maintenance on equipment.
- Handle and record parking vouchers when requested.
2. Conference Rooms
- Maintain conference room schedule. Schedule conference rooms through the firm’s Intranet as well as maintain the manual calendar at front desk.
- Coordinate meeting set up (i.e., ordering lunch or breakfast, beverage set-up, prepare videoconference equipment, projector or teleconference equipment set-up as needed).
- Promptly clean up after meetings and keep the conference rooms clean and orderly.
- Pick up mail from the first floor. Sort and distribute mail.
- Prepare Federal Express packages and other mail as instructed. Take Federal Express packages and mail to drop off locations.
- Manage pick ups and follow up with couriers.
4. Break Room/Kitchen
- Maintain and clean break room and small kitchen by reception area. Ensure that it is fully stocked and orderly.
- Inventory, order and stock break room/kitchen supplies.
5. Office Supplies
- Maintain an inventory list of office supplies. Send list of supplies as needed to the Office Manager.
- Maintain an organized supply closet and records room. Organize and stock supply and storage areas.
- Prepare file folders and maintain current and accurate filing as instructed.
- Send closed files to storage as instructed.
- Assist with court filings.
7. Under direction from the Office Manager, assist with the following:
- Assemble and organize Proformas and give to appropriate billing supervisor.
- Assist with accounting duties as needed.
- Schedule vendors, maintenance, visitors, security, HVAC, housekeeping and other building-related needs through the building portal per SE Financial Center’s requirements.
- Keep the Office Manager apprised of any issues.
- Work with attorneys and marketing to maintain the marketing database (i.e., send updates to marketing such as new contact info, updated contact info, etc.)
- Work on special projects as assigned
8. General Administrative Assistance
- Assist with overflow work as needed
- Photocopying and scanning
- Light typing, edits, redlining
- Contacts management
- Mass mailings
- Binder preparation
- Office errands
- Attend building tenant meetings when requested
- Perform other office duties as assigned