- Prepare correspondence, memoranda and other legal documents from written and oral drafts, format briefs, pleadings and other legal documents necessary to comply with federal, state and local regulations
- Assist in drafting client communications, contract provisions and other transactional documents, including deeds, mortgages, lien releases, etc.
- Prepare and review closing documents and settlement statements
- Maintain calendar and deadline reminder systems, coordinate appointments
- Make travel arrangements and complete expense reports
- Open new file requests, conflict of interest checks with file room records, and maintain client files
- Assisting with compliance reporting and audits
- Observe confidentiality of attorney-client relationship
McDonald Hopkins is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion.